We accept submissions of essays, poems, memoir, artwork, and photographs by writers and artists of all ages and from different walks of life that ponder on issues and development of the Bangsamoro Region. It may be personal or technical. It may also be about a life-changing moment that has made an impact or contributed to the Bangsamoro experience. The aim is to provide well-known and lesser-known authors, especially from the youth sector, opportunities to create, expand and amplify the stories of the Bangsamoro people.
Every month, two entries will be published at the Blogs Section of www.laisalamia.com.
- Electronic or Postal Submissions. Kindly e-mail entry to MP@laisaalamia.com with “Bangsamoro Blog” in the subject heading OR Mail entry to Office of the Minority Leader – BTA, Sema Hall, Regional Legislative Assembly Building BARMM Compound, Cotabato City Philippines
- Please include a brief introduction of yourself and of the work being submitted.
- On the first page of your submission be sure to include:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Please paginate (number your pages).
Re: Bangsamoro Blogs
A. ESSAY: Format your submission in Microsoft Word. The average word count is about 500–1,500 words. Include your name, title of the work, and page numbers on your submission. Also, include a one- to two-sentence bio about the author. If the submission is an academic essay with references, please include your bibliography at the end.
Please do not submit published essays.
B. POEMS: Please send up to three poems ONLY. Also, include a one- to two sentence bio about the author.
3. ART AND PHOTOGRAPHS: We welcome all types of image submissions. Photographs must be submitted in high resolution. Please include a short note about the context of the images and title and/or caption information. Also, include a one- to two sentence bio about the artist.